News By Tag
* Accounts Payable Outsourcing
* Accounts Payable Automation
* Ap Automation
* Electronic Invoicing
* More Tags...
News By Place
Corcentric and the Institute of Finance Operations to Co-host Webinar on “Top Five Changes Com
Corcentric to Co-host Educational Webinar Event with the Institute of Financial Operations which will demonstrate how Automation is Changing AP
This Webinar will feature Rob DeVincent, Corcentric’s Vice President of Product Marketing, who will discuss how AP automation is enabling organizations and their AP teams to:
• Save as much as $15 an invoice by automating processes from PO to payment
• Boost processing speeds by 42% with streamlined workflows
• Achieve higher accuracy and faster access to data by removing touch points in the payables process
• Eliminate late payments and take advantage of early-payment discounts with automated invoice approval workflows and payment disbursements
• Increase visibility at the click of a mouse for access to real-time data for accurate reporting, better cash flow management, and improved supplier relationships
About the Presenter
Rob DeVincent is responsible for guiding the product roadmap of Corcentric’s Accounts Payable solution, COR360, which enables companies to manage 100% of their paper and electronic invoice submissions, invoice approvals and matching, supplier customer service, purchase order requisitioning, payment disbursement, and spend management electronically. He has over 20 years of experience in designing and implementing Accounts Payable automation solutions. Additionally, he is the host of his own AP educational Webinar series and is a frequent speaker at various AP tradeshows including PayStream Advisors, IAPP, IOMA, and TAPN.
Corcentric is a leader in financial process automation, specializing in Accounts Payable automation, e-invoicing, PO requisitioning and imaging, and workflow solutions. By creating a paperless conduit between procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and suppliers, Corcentric allows companies to immediately manage 100% of their invoices electronically. Our cloud-based (SaaS) architecture allows for solutions to be configured in days rather than months for rapid return on investment.
Corcentric was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices in Cherry Hill, NJ; Oakbrook Terrace, IL; Coral Springs, FL; and Fairfield, NJ. More than 3,000 companies rely on Corcentric to streamline their invoicing and payment processes to gain controls and efficiency while optimizing working capital.
For more information on Corcentric, call 888.525.7677 or visit corcentric.com.
About the Institute of Financial Operations
The Institute of Financial Operations is the umbrella organization comprised of four affiliates:
• International Accounts Payable Professionals (IAPP)
• International Accounts Receivable Professionals (IARP)
• National Association of Purchasing and Payables (NAPP)
• The Association for Work Process Improvement (TAWPI)
The Institute, headquartered in Orlando, Fla., with offices in Boston and London, serves as a global voice, chief advocate, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, and principal educator for people in financial operations around the world. Our products and services are particularly focused on accounts payable, accounts receivable, automation, document management, and procure-to-pay. For more information, visit financialops.org.