News By Tag
* Boot Camp
* Jason Yun
* Patches Of Light
* More Tags...
News By Location
Athletic Revolution Hilliard announces speed and agility clinics to benefit charities
Athletic Revolution, Columbus’s only choice for youth fitness and sports performance training, announces its summer schedule for speed and agility clinics, with all of the proceeds going to charity.
All clinics are $20, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to Patches of Light. These sport- and position-specific clinics include:
· Football (find schedule http://athleticrevolutionhilliard.com/
· Softball (find schedule http://athleticrevolutionhilliard.com/
· Baseball (find schedule http://athleticrevolutionhilliard.com/
· Basketball (find schedule http://athleticrevolutionhilliard.com/
· Soccer (find schedule http://athleticrevolutionhilliard.com/
· Hockey (find schedule http://athleticrevolutionhilliard.com/
Young athletes who participate in Athletic Revolution’s clinics can expect to experience increased speed and agility, as well as greater power and flexibility. Each clinic is specially designed for the specific sport/position and is taught by knowledgeable, well-qualified trainers and coaches.
“We’re extremely excited to be offering this series of summer charity clinics,” says Athletic Revolution-Hilliard owner Jason Yun, “Patches of Light is a local Hilliard charity and it’s obviously a win-win for the charity and the athletes that will be coming because they are going to be going through some extreme speed and agility training.”
For more information and to register your young athlete for a summer clinic, visit http://athleticrevolutionhilliard.com/
Jason Yun is a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Sports Nutritionist. He owns Yun Strength and Fitness Systems, LLC, and runs YUN FIT in Columbus, Ohio.