News By Tag
News By Place
CHI Announces its Fourth Annual Novel Vaccines: Adjuvants and Delivery Systems Conference
A Two Day Event Focusing on the Challenges with Vaccine Delivery Systems
Speakers Include: (partial listing)
- Bali Pulendran, Ph.D., Professor, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
- Inna G. Ovsyannikova, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Medicine, Mayo Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fabio Bagnoli, Ph.D., Project Leader, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
- John W. Shiver, Ph.D., Vice President, Vaccines Discovery, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Rebecca Sheets, Ph.D., Vaccine Scientific and Regulatory Specialist, USPHS, NIH/NIAID
- John Amery, Ph.D., Senior Principal Scientist, Analytical Research and Development, Pfizer BioTherapeutics Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Andrew Geall, Ph.D., RNA Vaccine Platform Leader, Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics
- Nicholas M. Valiante, Ph.D., Head, Immunology, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Inc
- Ross Kedl, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Associate Graduate Program Director, Department of Immunology, University of Colorado Denver
- Sudhir Agrawal, D.Phil., CEO, Idera Pharmaceuticals
- Ofer Levy, M.D., Ph.D., Principal Investigator, Medicine/Infectious Diseases, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Murali Bilikallahalli, Ph.D., Vaccines Formulation and Development, MedImmune LLC
- Andrew Bacon, Principal Scientist and Head, Liposome-Based Vaccines Group, R&D Laboratories, Xenetic Biosciences plc
- Darrell J. Irvine, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Materials Science & Engineering, Biological Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- David E. Anderson, Ph.D., Vice President, Research, VBI Vaccines
- Ramadevi Raghunandan, Ph.D., Manager, Pre-Clinical Immunology, Novavax
- Takashi Kishimoto, Ph.D., CSO, Selecta Biosciences
- Bjarne Bogen, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Immunology, University of Oslo
- Ali Fattom, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Vaccine Research & Development, NanoBio Corp.
For more information, please visit http://www.imvacs.com
Register by May 18 to save up to $370!
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Barnett International, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech’s Media Group, which includes numerous e-newsletters as well as Bio-IT World magazine.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute