CBSAC/NY Expert Panel Event on the EU Financial Crisis and its Implications for the US Economy
Expert panel discussion on the Euro Debt Crisis: its implications for the capital markets, the EU and US economies. Moderated by Bloomberg TV's Pimm Fox and with the participation of the European Central Bank' representative
The discussion will be moderated by Pimm Fox, Bloomberg Television anchor and Bloomberg Radio host of the in-depth investment program "Taking Stock with Pimm Fox" of Bloomberg Radio and Bloomberg Television
• Irene Aldridge, a recognized expert on quantitative investing and high-frequency trading, Managing Partner and Quantitative Portfolio Manager, ABLE Alpha Trading, LTD
• Professor Finel-Honigman, Adjunct Professor of International Affairs, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs, former Senior Advisor on Finance Policy in the Clinton Administration
• Constance Hunter is Deputy Chief Investment Officer for Fixed Income at AXA Investment Manager
• Matthew Hurlock is a partner in the NY office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP leading Kirkland’s Sovereign Debt initiative from New York.
• George Pineau is the European Central Bank’s permanent representative in Washington, D.C. with observer status at the International Monetary Fund.
May 10, 2012 • 6:00 pm Registration • 6:30 pm Panel Discussion
Kirkland & Ellis LLP, 601 Lexington Avenue (between 53rd and 54th streets), New York
Networking reception with drinks and hors d’oeuvres to follow
Pre-registration necessary—see http://www.cbsacny.org/
For any questions, contact Niovi Christopoulou at international@