News By Tag
* New York
* New York City
* Cosmetic Dentist
* Smile Makeovers
* Porcelain Veneers
* More Tags...
News By Place
Dr. Michael J. Wei Manhattan NYC Cosmetic Dentist Providing Smile Makeovers with Porcelain Veneers
New York City Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Michael J. Wei is assisting people with teeth that are chipped, gapped, stained or misaligned by repairing their teeth with porcelain veneers.
Fitting porcelain veneers to damaged teeth is a painless procedure which usually involves just two visits to Dr. Wei’s dental office. During the first visit, Dr. Wei takes an impression of the patient’s teeth so he can design and shape the porcelain veneers to precisely fit their teeth. The second visit includes fixing the porcelain veneers to the teeth. After porcelain veneers are installed, they provide a beautiful, white smile that can last for many decades with proper care.
Porcelain Veneers are a Popular Dental Treatment for:
* Repairing damaged, decayed, chipped, or cracked teeth that make it embarrassing to smile;
* Filling unsightly spaces and gaps between teeth to improve a person’s smile and overall look;
* Whitening severely stained or dark-colored teeth that look unsightly;
* Straightening teeth for a more appealing smile;
* Whitening teeth for a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile.
“Our patients love their porcelain veneers because they are effective at repairing their damaged teeth and can also be used to provide a complete ‘smile makeover’ for a dramatic improvement in their appearance,”
For more information about the cosmetic dentistry services offered by Dr. Michael J. Wei or to schedule your complimentary consultation, call (212) 982-4080.
Porcelain Veneers in Manhattan, New York City NYC