News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
SMi’s inaugural ADC Summit, 23rd & 24th May 2012, London
Consider novel linker strategy techniques to increase efficacy of ADC products
With less than a month away, join SMi at their inaugural ADC Summit conference that will provide a complete picture of developments in the ADC field and focus on design strategies, payload delivery techniques, target identification and linker-drug technologies. It will also bring together industry experts who will present attendees with the chance to hear about the latest innovations and insights about the development and utility of antibody drug conjugates in a variety of therapeutic areas.
This is an event that will feature top pharma companies who help you to:
• Learn about and consider solutions to the issues within the current ADC pipeline from companies such as Seattle Genetics and Immunogen
• Evaluate Genentech’s and GSK’s innovative strategies to ensure success in payload delivery
• Hear about manufacturing developments from the FDA, Pfizer and Agensys
• Consider novel linker strategy techniques to increase efficacy of ADC products
• Discuss the most important factors in developing a successful antibody-drug conjugate
• Understand from case studies the key challenges in ADC design
For more information visit http://www.smi-
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on email@example.com or tel. +44 0207 827 6184