News By Tag
* Transaction Banking
* Financial Payment
* Supply Chain
* More Tags...
News By Place
What does the future hold for transaction for global transaction banking?
Several years ago a handful of banks began organising transaction-based business units in to one unified business offering; today around 77% of banks have created a transaction banking group combining cash management and trade finance.
Euromoney Seminars’ Global Transaction Banking Congress 2012 (http://www.euromoneyseminars.com/
Key industry players including:
- Gerard Hartsink, Chairman, European Payments Council
- Naveed Sultan, Global Head of Treasury & Trade Solutions, Global Transaction Services, Citi
- Kevin Milne, Director of Post Trade, London Stock Exchange
- Matt Tuck, Managing Director, Head of Financial Institutions, Barclays Corporate
- André Casterman, Head of Cash, Trade and Supply Chain Management, SWIFT
- Pierre Veyres, Global Head, Global Transaction Banking, BNP Paribas
Secure you place now for the opportunity to gain invaluable insight into market developments, network extensively with the market leaders and take part in strategic discussions with market leaders on the most important issues facing the Global Transaction Banking world.
For more information or to register go to http://www.euromoneyseminars.com/
+44 (0) 20 7779 8929
NOTE TO EDITORS
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC (www.euromoneyplc.com)