The Kentucky Derby Is Coming Up; Who Will Go All The Way This Year?
Get The Inside Track From The Best Long Shot Handicapper In Horse Racing
The Kentucky Derby is just weeks away, and the 138th Run for the Roses at Churchill Downs will again captivate the nation and set the stage for the excitement of another Triple Crown season.
Sol Rivera is one of the most respected long shot handicappers in racing. Last year, Sol predicted Animal Kingdom’s incredible long shot victory at the Kentucky Derby to several national media outlets. The horse owner and long time student of the sport says that the absolute best way to make money in the horse racing game is to bet on long shots, and over many years he’s developed an easy to follow method to greatly increase your chances of winning, and winning big.
Sol says “Never before in the history of horse racing has there been a better time to do this than now!” His new ebook “Winning Long Shot Angles” gives step-by-step instruction on how to bet to win, especially on long shots, and really enjoy your trips to the track whether you’re new to the sport or a horse racing veteran.
Talk with Sol to find out:
• His predictions for this year’s Derby, and why he’s convinced he knows the winning horse
• Tips for folks who are brand new to horse racing
• Sol’s heartwarming thoughts on the care of horses after their racing career
• His long career in the movie industry, work with Michael Jackson, Denzel Washington, Kevin Costner and dozens of others which led him to the world of racing
• How Sol’s time on the set of the Dreamworks film “SeaBiscuit”
To request a reviewer copy of “Winning Long Shot Angles” or to book an interview with Sol Rivera, contact Burke Allen at (703) 589-8960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.