7th annual ADMET conference on 9th & 10th July 2012
Hear in-depth analyses of the very latest In-Vitro, In-Silico developments and DMPK profile optimisation. Get to grips with compounds for Brain and CNS penetration, computational approaches and predictive models including protein modelling.
KEYNOTE ADDRESS DAY ONE: Merck-
KEYNOTES ADDRESS DAY TWO: In this presentation Sanofi-Aventis will give a valuable case study on Drug-to-Drug Interactions and the implications of these drugs as transporters. Find out which key metabolites you should prioritize analysing in transporter-
6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Evaluate the differences between ADME / DMPK for small molecule drugs and biologics and how techniques, from assay design to delivery strategies need to be reassessed in order to be prepared for the forecast rise of protein based drugs.
• Top Pharma companies discussing their approaches to DMPK and Tox studies.
• Half day session focusing on the latest strategies and recommendations for transporter studies and evaluation of potential DDIs
• Case study of the application of drug transporter studies in recent development by Galapagos
• Discussion of the challenges faced by drugs targets to the CNS and how to optimise your drug for CNS penetration.
• Overviews of the latest developments in In-Silico and In-Vitro techniques for predicting the success of new drug candidates
Visit our website here: http://www.smi-
Alternatively Contact Jay Clements on telephone +44 (0) 20 7827 6734 or email on jclements@smi-
**Book before 30th April 2012 and Save £100**