News By Tag
News By Location
Training in Dubai : Strategic Human Resources Management course by Superior Management Trainings
This HR Strategic Management course focuses on helping participants to strengthen their strategic HR competencies. Attendees leave with a blueprint of how to maximize their HR impact through involvement in and implementation of strategic initiatives.
Strategic Human Resources Management
5 (five) days
01 – 05 July 2012
JW Marriott or Novotel Deira City Centre, Dubai – United Arab Emirates (UAE)
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
We all know how demanding the field of HR can be. The day-to-day practical issues are challenging, and on top of that, Senior HR Executives must always focus on the big-picture critical strategic issues that affect their organizations. This Strategic HR Management course focuses on looking at HR from a business point of view, helping participants to strengthen their strategic HR competencies and to become more effective strategic & business partners with top management. Attendees will leave with a blueprint of how to maximize their HR impact through involvement in and implementation of strategic initiatives.
* Concept of strategic management
* Setting HR strategic and operational goals & objectives
* Conducting HR related internal and external situation analysis;
* Pinpointing HR related key success factors
* Conducting HR related SWOT analysis
* Crafting of HR strategies, plans & programs
* How to develop the desired organization culture
* How to determine the right organization structure
* How to determine the right number of the personnel required
* Developing fitting HR policies, systems & procedures
* Preparing the job descriptions, performance standards and competency profiles
* How to determine the right job grades and salary structures
* Preparation of HR strategic- and annual operational plans & budgets
* Development of HR performance measurement, monitoring & control systems
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is a must for Top and Senior HR Executives, midlevel HR Managers, Business Owners, General Managers and Division / Department Heads.
* US$ 3250.- per person, net into our account
* Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Please at this link http://www.superiormanagementtraining.com/
Registration closing date : 5 (five) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program
Page Updated Last on: Apr 21, 2012