News By Tag
News By Location
Omniplex-distributed products receive a Brandon Hall Group award
Absorb learning management system (LMS) platform – distributed in the UK and Continental Europe by Omniplex - has received a ‘Best in Class’ rating in Brandon Hall Group’s Smartchoice® Solution Provider Certification program.
According to Omniplex, a leading provider of e-learning solutions, Blatant Media Corporation received its highest scores in the area of ‘cost of ownership’, based on ‘price to value’ and extremely high levels of customer satisfaction with the overall return on investment in the Absorb platform.
Mike Cooke, chief executive officer of Brandon Hall Group - a research and analyst organisation focused on developing research-driven solutions to drive organisational performance within executive management, learning and development, talent management, sales, and marketing functions – “It’s evident that Blatant Media has a compelling learning solution. Blatant Media¹s clients have reported their solutions to be reliable, flexible, and easy to use.
“A strong focus on product design, functionality and client support was integral in Blatant Media receiving a Brandon Hall Group Smartchoice®
Its methodology involves a rigorous evaluation process focusing on four core areas: Client Support; Cost of Ownership; Functionality;
This is the seventh time that Blatant Media has earned the recognition of Brandon Hall and the first time that it has participated in the Smartchoice®
• Bronze in Learning Management Technology category of the Excellence in Technology for Learning, Talent Management, and Sales and Marketing Awards (2011)
• Gold Award for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Global Training (2010)
• Silver for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training (2009)
• Gold Award for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for Small and Medium Sized Businesses (2009)
• Bronze Award for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training (2009)
• Silver Award for Best Video in a Learning Program (2008)
“Absorb LMS has also been named in TrainingIndustry.com’
About Brandon Hall Group
Having worked with more than 10,000 clients globally and after 20 years of delivering world-class solutions, Brandon Hall Group is the pre-eminent research and analyst organisation focused on developing research-driven solutions to drive organisational performance for emerging and large organisations. Brandon Hall Group has an extensive repository of thought leadership, research, data and expertise in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Sales Effectiveness, Marketing Impact, and Executive Management.
About Blatant Media Corporation
More than 650,000 employees and students use Absorb every day in over 300 companies globally. The creator of Absorb LMS and SMARTLAB, Blatant Media Corporation is a learning technology company that leverages the power of technology to provide online training solutions for clients throughout the world. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Omniplex is a leading provider of e-learning and related tools and services for:
• informal learning (ad hoc, peer-to-peer, social learning),
• formal learning (authoring solutions, learning delivery and tracking, and learning reinforcement)
• training, support, content development and integration services
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, in the UK, and in Montreal, Canada, Omniplex supports clients across Europe and North America.
Further information on Omniplex can be found at www.omniplex.co.uk and www.omniplex.biz
Further information from:
Helen Smirthwaite, Omniplex Ltd, +44 (0)1442 275304 / 08444 120550; helen.smirthwaite@
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405; email@example.com