Cambridge Healthtech Institute Announces its Seventh Annual Novel Vaccines Conference
A Two Day Event Focusing on the Challenges in Vaccine Development
Speakers Include: (partial listing)
-Michael Houghton, Ph.D., Canada Excellence in Research Chair and Professor, Medical Microbiology & Immunology, University of Alberta
- Patrick Duffy, M.D., Chief, Laboratory of Malaria Immunology and Vaccinology, NIAID NIH
- Bali Pulendran, Ph.D., Professor, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
- Heidi Drummer, Ph.D., Lab Head, Viral Fusion Laboratory, Burnet Institute
- Wilson Caparrós-Wanderley, Ph.D., CSO, SEEK
- Dany De Grave, Director, Strategic Alignment & Expertise, Product Conception & Development (PCD), sanofi pasteur
- Anna Durbin, M.D., Associate Professor, Center for Immunization Research, Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Christopher Nicodemus, Ph.D., Senior Advisor, Chief Executive, Quest Pharmatech
- Ashley Birkett, Ph.D., Director, Pre-Clinical Research & Development, PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative
- Simon Draper, Ph.D., Fellow, Jenner Institute, University of Oxford
- Bette Korber, Ph.D., Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Peter Coombs, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, MRC National Institute for Medical Research
- Adriano Boasso, Ph.D., Wellcome Trust Research Fellow, Department of Medicine, Imperial College, London; Division of Infectious Diseases, Immunology Section, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Antu Dey, Ph.D., Investigator II, Viral Vaccines, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Inc.
- Philana Lin, M.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- Rhea N. Coler, Ph.D., Vice President, Pre-Clinical Biology, Infectious Disease Research Institute (IDRI)
- Inna G. Ovsyannikova, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Medicine, Mayo Vaccine Research Group, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
For more information, please visit http://www.imvacs.com
Register by May 18 to save up to $370!
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Barnett International, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech’s Media Group, which includes numerous e-newsletters as well as Bio-IT World magazine.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute