News By Tag
* Canadian Brides
* Canadian bride
* Bahamas wedding ceremony
* Bahamas Destination Wedding
* Bahamas Wedding Officiant
* More Tags...
* Destination Wedding
* More Industries...
News By Location
Canadian Brides Offered Free Bahamas Wedding Ceremony by Bahamas Destination Wedding
Bahamas Destination Wedding is offering a free Bahamas wedding ceremony to all Canadian brides who book their wedding planner to coordinate their destination wedding in the Bahamas anytime before July 31, 2012.
Canadian Brides have the opportunity to choose from four distinct Bahamas wedding planning packages offered by the company (http://www.bahamas-
1. Island Nuptial Sweet Beginnings, which provide hourly consultation to help the bride that is just looking for some guidance on crystallizing their wedding ideas or help with understanding the requirements for having a wedding in the Bahamas.
2. Nuptial Escape to Paradise, which provides wedding day coordination services
3. Island Nuptial Extravagance, its full wedding coordination package
4. Island Nuptial Success, which provides mentoring and guidance for Canadian brides as they plan their Bahamas wedding.
However, the complimentary wedding ceremony (valued up to $750.00) is only available to brides who book a minimum of 10 hours of wedding planning services.
The free Bahamas wedding ceremony package includes:
1. Assistance with planning and personalizing of wedding ceremony.
2. Assistance and guidance in selecting or writing wedding vows
3. Assistance and guidance in applying for Bahamas Government's Marriage License
4. Licensed Bahamas Marriage Officer - Wedding Officiant/ Wedding Minister.
5. On the day of wedding, Officiant will arrive 30 minutes before your ceremony begins and coordinate all parties (musicians, readers and bridal party) participating in the ceremony in any way shape or form to ensure the smooth running of your ceremony.
After the wedding ceremony, submission of marriage information to Registrar General office for processing Certified Marriage Certificate.
* Cost of Bahamas Marriage License and Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate not included
Ferguson, concluded by saying that "Canadian brides can be confident in the wedding planning services our wedding planner will provide as we are certified by the Wedding Planning Institute of Canada (WPIC) an name they recognize. We take our role and commitment very seriously in ensuring that every brides wedding in the Bahamas is everything she expects it to be, while also committed to ensuring that our services conform to the "Code of Ethics" expected of WPIC Alumni.
Address any question or comments you may have to Glenn S. Ferguson at glenn@bahamas-
# # #
Bahamas Destination Wedding (http://www.bahamas-