VinSolutions First to Market with Fully-Integrated Auto Process and Service CRM
Service Scheduler and Automated Customer Follow-up solutions are among the new innovative products launched in a pilot program to the VinSolutions’ Dealer Advisory Board
Top features include:
- Processes supported include birthdays, sold delivered vehicles, end of financing and lease term, showroom visits and service visits.
- 4x6 postcards, 6x9 postcards and 8.5x11 letter size mailers are supported.
- Text, content, coupon options and time spans are customizable.
The Service CRM enables dealerships and manufacturers the ability to increase their automotive service revenue and increase customer loyalty and satisfaction through an innovative solution delivered on a single fully-integrated VinSolutions platform. Automated Service CRM and Auto Service Scheduler are standalone operations supporting service appointments with DMS integration for ADP (3PA), Reynolds and DealerTrack.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Website integration allows for service appointment scheduling directly from the
dealer site into the standalone scheduler or supported DMS.
- Modern user interface with drag and drop menu items and appointments and click
and hover action.
- No limit to the number of teams and calendars supported.
- Quick and easy customer and vehicle lookup history.
- Easy navigation views by day, week and month with the ability to create, edit, update
and cancel service appointments.
- Call, email, text, add notes, and perform RO history lookup from the main calendar
- Easily view drop-off, loaner, rental, shuttle and waiting lists.
- Basic Loaner Management.
- Print and export appointment data from scheduler.
- A multitude of appointment statuses and progress tracking from appointment to RO.
- Detail, summary and enterprise appointment reports by user, source and status.
- Automatic appointment reminders, sold customer alerts and customer in equity
“We are excited to launch Service CRM and Auto Process as the first to market inclusion in a fully-integrated suite of solutions,” said Tom Walls, Chief Technology Officer at VinSolutions. “They are powerful tools designed to increase customer retention and loyalty more efficiently in a user-friendly and single-solution platform, now making fixed operations a part of the 360 degree customer insights database.”
About VinSolutions (http://www.vinsolutions.com)
VinSolutions, headquartered in Overland Park, KS, consolidates data from all areas of an automotive dealership helping dealers to find, sell and keep customers more profitably with their fully-integrated “Dealership Marketing System.” VinSolutions’
VinSolutions was named on the Inc. 500|5000 in 2010 and 2011 and has received many industry accolades including the Automotive Website Award for Best Integrated Website Platform and the Driving Sales Innovation Cup for VinLens™. VinSolutions is certified by GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Acura, Mazda, Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Kia, Mitsubishi, Infiniti, Jaguar Land Rover North America, Mercedes-Benz USA and Nissan and is ADP, DealerBuilt, DealerTrack and Reynolds & Reynolds DMS certified. Other alliances include, but are not limited to, Kelley Blue Book, Black Book, Galves, NADA, CARFAX, R.L. Polk, AIS Rebates, KnowMe, AutoSoft, Arkona, Autodata and RouteOne. Founded in 2006, VinSolutions became a subsidiary of AutoTrader.com in 2011.
# # #
VinSolutions is a leading developer of Internet-based desking, automotive CRM and ILM software; consolidating data to enhance external marketing and internal management with one integrated platform. Find, sell and keep customers more profitably.