News By Tag
News By Location
Why Bikers use Bike Locks instead of Scurity Alarm?
OnGuard Pit Bull: OnGuard is a very popular brand online, when it comes to bike locks. Great, durable cable, as well as fairly high reviews.
Keep in mind that there are many types of locks out there. You're going to have your cable, chain, as well as U-locks. Look into each lock, when you're looking to get one, since they are all going to vary in types.
The top Bike Locks in 2010...
* Avenir Coil Combo: 6 feet of cable that comes with a combination lock. High reviews, and will only run you about $13.
* Master Lock 3-pack: Get a whole set for the whole family. A simple set that's great for 3 bikes. Comes equipped with keys, and will run you about $13.
* OnGuard Pit Bull: OnGuard is a very popular brand online, when it comes to bike locks. Great, durable cable, as well as fairly high reviews. It's a little on the higher end for about $30.
* Mongoose Cable: This popular bike company has their own bike lock. It's about $10, and is used as a combo lock.
* OnGuard Beast 5017: This highly rated lock is going to cost you a little money, but many people swear by it. It's around $55, but if you want something that's going to protect your bike, I would highly consider it.
When looking a lock such as these, make sure that you know what kind of type you want. Do you want a combination lock, or do you want a key? Most brands are fairly similar. Do your homework and find one for you!
Find the links to all the best bike locks on the market today in 2010.
bike locks: http://riderwear.net/
# # #
Address: 186 Westgate Rd, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear NE4 6AL, United Kingdom.
Phone: 0191 230 2929
Fax: 0191 232 1025
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org