Strategies for Pharmaceutical Portfolio & Product Life-Cycle Management in face of new US Patent Law
Why strategies need to be in place right now to address provisions that do not take effect until March 2013 and how cycles of patent filings over periods of 12, 18 and 30 months can be structered under the new first -to-file regime
With declining R&D costs, prioritizing a portfolio of successful projects has become essential within the pharmaceutical industry. Lifecycle management approaches must be implemented throughout a market period to ensure an increase in profit. Ultimately, the success of pharmaceutical companies relies on crucial project portfolio decisions and understanding of a product’s lifecycle.
Reasons to attend this event include:
• Gain knowledge of how to successfully combine and implement multiple projects
• Investigating why strategies that needs to be in place right now to address provisions that do not take effect until March 2013
• Measure portfolio value and risk
• Evaluate LCM - making the most of every brand!
• Assess early stage strategies and intellectual property
• Determine lifecycle management effectiveness
• Discover the importance of maximizing introduction, growth and maturity phases to increase revenue
• Network with top pharma companies and universities
For further details visit http://www.smi-