News By Tag
* Payroll Software
* Small Business Payroll Software
* Restaurant Payroll
* Accounting Software
* Payroll System
* More Tags...
News By Place
Payroll Software: EzPaycheck Makes Paycheck Processing Faster And Easier For Start-ups
New employers who are headache of payroll tax calculations can try out ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com. EzPaycheck makes small business accounting a breeze with free trial, no registration, and no obligation.
- New Form 941 (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Form)
- New custom tax withholding feature to handle deductions and taxes unique to their state and local area, including California’s State Disability Insurance tax.
“We believe small business payroll accounting software should be simple - stupid simple - so that owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software." explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. “We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts.”
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. The software is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days. The free download, which is available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Valuable features include:
- A sample company database so no configuration is needed. Just install the software and you're automatically ready to print the first sample check.
- Prints your own payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously. Thanks to this multi-tasking feature, ezPaycheck payroll tax solution is even used by professional accountants to help process multiple client workloads at the same time.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
-Supports Forms W-2, W-3, 1099, 1096, 940 and 941.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
-Supports unlimited accounts and employees with one flat rate
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. EzPaycheck gives small and mid-size businesses more options and flexibility in doing payroll, printing check and filing tax return.
To streamline the payroll processing, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 software, 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.