News By Tag
News By Location
Export Message to OFT File Format & PST Reading Performance Improved
Aspose.Email for .NET is a .NET component for email programming within ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP, FTP & Exchange server
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.6.0. In this version we have introduced the EnumerateMessageObjects and EnumerateMapiMessages methods to the FolderInfo class to improve the PST reading performance. These methods allow you to quickly iterate over the messages present in any PST folder and significantly reduce the execution time for such processes. With this release you can also add time zone information with an appointment request and save any message to OFT file format. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
• Implemented InternetMessageId property in Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.MessageInfo
• Added timezone information in Appointment Request
• Added ability to save OFT file format
• Improved PST reading performance
• OutlookPSTFileViewer demo included in Aspose.Email for .NET installer now compiles
• TO field duplication in EML is fixed now.
• MailMessage now shows attachments of EML
• Check the presence of Mail Internet Headers before converting to MHT
• The problem of PST file display is fixed in Outlook
• When message is appended to same exchange folder, newly added headers are lost
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Read Emails from other User’s MailBox: http://www.aspose.com/
- Send Meeting Requests using Exchange Server: http://www.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, kslu POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
# # #
I am part of Aspose.com "The .NET and Java component publisher!". It is my pleasure to be part of this beautiful world. If I could bring any positive change to this community will be a great honour fo rme.
Thanks to you all.