News By Tag
* Casey Young
* Sudden Death
* More Tags...
News By Location
Casey Young Foundation Announces First Official Fundraiser: “A Day Of Music For Casey”
“A Day of Music for Casey,” a benefit for The SUDC organization, Sudden Unexplained Death in Children, will be held Sunday, April 29, at Congregation Beth Elohim in Park Slope, Brooklyn
The Casey Young Foundation honors the life of Casey Young, the beautiful daughter of Ellen and Jonathan Young, and sister of Jordan Young. Casey passed away suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 21 months. Proceeds raised by the foundation will benefit The SUDC organization, Sudden Unexplained Death in Children, and will also be used to create scholarships in the arts for toddlers and their families who might not otherwise have the opportunity.
Tickets are priced at $50 for adults and $25 for children 18 and under, and may be purchased on line at http://dayofmusicforcasey.ticketbud.com/
A Day of Music for Casey will be highlighted amazing bands for the whole family, food and drink, and fabulous silent auction items.
The Day (1:00-5:00) will feature:
· Music for the entire family throughout the day (tip: little ones arrive early for the kiddy music, which begin with Music Together music, and a children's band).
· Delicious food and wine included in the ticket price.
· “Yummy Bake Sale” manned big sister Jordan and friends.
· Incredible silent auction items.
· Karaoke Jam!
· RAFFLE PRIZE: A 5 night stay at the luxurious Villa Mistral on the island of St. John, in the U.S. Virgin Islands: This five bedroom, sleeps ten, Caribbean style villa includes an infinity pool, grotto and waterfall, coral stone floors, decks and railings, stainless appliances, air conditioning, gazebo, dual sinks in baths, custom hardwood doors and windows, custom ceramic roof tile, designer hardware, custom furniture, and a powerful backup generator (airfare not included; stay is valid through the May 1st-Dec.9th season, based on availability)
# # #
The Casey Young Foundation (a nonprofit charity organization, with pending 501c3 status) was created to honor the memory of our beautiful, funny, smart, and sweet daughter Casey.