News By Tag
* Wyche law firm
* Wyche lawyers
* Super Lawyers
* SC Super Lawyers
* Top Lawyers
* South Carolina Supe Lawyers
* More Tags...
News By Location
Fourteen Wyche Attorneys Recognized by SC Super Lawyers; Wallace Lightsey Named One of Top 25
Fourteen Wyche attorneys were recognized in 2012 by South Carolina Super Lawyers, a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. Wallace Lightsey received special recognition as one of South Carolina’s top 25 lawyers.
Nine Wyche attorneys, listed below, have been named to the South Carolina Super Lawyers list, which recognizes the top attorneys in our state. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers.
- Eric Amstutz, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Greg English, Business Litigation
- Ted Gentry, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Cary Hall, Tax
- Wallace Lightsey, Business Litigation
- Henry Parr, Business Litigation
- Troy Tessier, General Litigation
- Jim Warren, Real Estate
- Marshall Winn, Business Litigation
Five Wyche attorneys have been named to the Rising Stars list, which recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys in South Carolina. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state receive this honor. Wyche attorneys selected for 2012 are listed below.
- Rita Bolt Barker, General Litigation
- Melinda Davis Lux, Business/Corporate
- David Koysza, Business Litigation
- Maurie Lawrence, Real Estate
- Matthew Richardson, Governmental Relations
# # #
Wyche is a full-service law firm which has practiced law and served the Greenville community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has participated in landmark litigation, served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms. Visit www.wyche.com to learn more