News By Tag
* Herbal Sleeping Aids
* Curing Insomnia
* Herbal Sleeping Pills
* Sleeping Aids
* Sleeping Pills
* More Tags...
News By Location
Herbal Sleeping Aids In Curing Insomnia
Insomnia or sleeplessness is the disorder characterized by no sleep or less sleep. An insomniac is unable to get sufficient and sound sleep at night.
By: Jhon Napier
Herbal sleeping aids, also known as natural sleeping aids are found to be quite effective in curing insomnia. Research shows that some natural herbs can completely cure the problem and unlike synthetic medications, these herbs do not at all create any drug dependency. The herbal sleeping remedies would give you the same calmness as would be with a prescription sleeping pill and the positive aspect of these herbs is that they produce no side-effects. But always remember that herbal aids will work far more effectively if you make the necessary lifestyle changes.
Here follows a list of some very popular herbal sleeping aids:
1. Valerian is a popular herbal sleeping aid. It contains Valium that acts as an effective relaxant, calming your mind, warding off anxiety, stress and putting you to sleep.
2. Kava kava is one of the effective herbal sleeping aids. The herb eases tension, relaxes tensed muscles, treats fatigue and induces sleep.
3. Lemon balm is a beneficial herbal sleeping aid. It contains a compound Terpenes which induces deep sleep. You can drink lemon balm tea or use lemon balm capsules, oil and tinctures.
4. The herb passiflora helps you to sleep better due to its sedative nature. It also protects you from menstrual issues, whooping cough and chronic pain.
5. Maca is a great herbal remedy for insomniacs. It is a rare blend of essential vitamins that stabilize mood and improve sleep quality.
6. Chamomile is an effective herbal sleeping aid. The compounds present in chamomile induce deep sleep. The mild flavor of this herb eases tension and anxiety. One needs to drink chamomile tea before retiring to bed in order to do away with insomnia.
To sum up, herbal sleep aids are very effective in curing insomnia. visit http://www.askhomeremedies.com/