News By Tag
* Word Games
* Amazon App Store
* More Tags...
News By Place
99Games launches its popular iOS game WordsWorth on Android
Play WordsWorth with your friends & family on Android smartphones, Kindle Fire and NOOK
99Games had previously soft-launched WordsWorth on Android with a Single Player Feature. User feedback collected during this period has been incorporated in the game with the aim of building something awesome for the Android Community.
“WordsWorth has a huge fanbase on the iPhone and our users really love that the game keeps their word-building skills sharp.”, says Anila Andrade of 99Games. “We’re really charged up to get the same experience to the Android community.” she added.
The game requires players to link letters to form words on a honeycomb structure. The longer the word, higher the points earned.
• Play Alone or Challenge your friends online
• Play the game in 3 exciting game modes- Classic, Timed and Tumble
• Choose from 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 grids
• Unlock Special Tiles and new strategies as you progress
• Check meaning of words formed and expand your vocabulary
• Chat with Friends as you play
• Complete numerous levels with different rankings
• Hop on the Global Leader Board and improve your Vocab Power
• Unlock achievements on OpenFeint
The game is available now on the Google Play, NOOK Store and Amazon Store. Links:
Google Play [Free]:
NOOK App Store [Introductory price - $1.99]:
Amazon Store [$1.99]:
# # #
99Games is all about creating fun, exciting and engaging games for the iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android. In a short span of time, 99Games has released many successful titles on these platforms. We love gaming and believe in creating games that will be cherished by generations together. Games priced from free to premium, ranging from word to puzzle-adventure genre, for casual and hardcore gamers; we have it all right here for you. Visit http://www.99games.in for more details.