News By Tag
* Format A Book
* Book Formatting
* Ebook Formatting
* Book Covers
* Global eBook Awards
* More Tags...
News By Place
Book Formatting for Self-Publishers, a Comprehensive How-To Guide nominated for Global eBook Award
Authors and self-publishers can learn how to prepare books for print and ebook distribution in award nominated Book Formatting for Self-Publishers, a Comprehensive How-To Guide.
Jennette Green, the author of Book Formatting for Self-Publishers, a Comprehensive How-To Guide, encounters this question often as she professionally prepares clients’ book and ebook files for publication. In the course of her work, she has discovered that many authors are intimidated by the idea of producing a book by themselves. Common questions she encounters include:
1) Can self-published authors produce books that look professionally published?
2) Is expensive software needed to publish a book?
3) How can a book be formatted for the popular eReaders, such as Kindle and NOOK?
4) What are the steps required to create a cover file for a print book?
In Book Formatting for Self-Publishers, the author shares her tips and tricks to professionally publish a book in both print and ebook formats. Instructions are presented in a simple, step-by-step format that anyone can understand. Dozens of accompanying illustrations make learning the steps even easier.
Topics covered in this guide include:
1) Use Microsoft® Word to format a print novel or nonfiction book. Learn tips to make the book look professional.
2) Easily Format eBooks by using Microsoft Word to create ebooks for Kindle, NOOK, and Smashwords.
3) Discover how to build a book cover on a template. Learn how to convert any book cover file so that it will be accepted at Lightning Source and CreateSpace.
If authors own Microsoft Word and Adobe® Acrobat Pro (version 7 or later), they can produce professional looking books on a small budget.
# # #
Diamond Press publishes quality nonfiction and fiction books in both print and ebook formats. Diamond Press specializes in historical nonfiction, "how-to" manuals, romance fiction, and juvenile fiction.