News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
New Market Report Now Available: HIV Market Forecast
New Pharmaceuticals research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
* Datamonitor's first HIV market assessment based on patient-based forecasting (PBF) methodology.
* Analysis of HIV market dynamics across the US and five major EU markets, supported by a large physician survey and insights of key opinion leaders.
* Detailed sales forecasts for the major antiretroviral classes, molecules, and brands in the US and each of the five major EU markets.
Despite cost-containment efforts and an increasing threat of generic incursion, Datamonitor expects the HIV market in the US and five major EU markets to grow to $16.5bn in 2021. Major growth drivers are a continuously rising HIV prevalent population and the launch of new pipeline drugs, particularly of new single-tablet regimens (STRs).
Full Report Details at
Following strong growth in the first half of the forecast period (2011-16), Datamonitor expects patent expirations of key antiretrovirals and a leveling off of HIV prevalence rates. This will likely hinder HIV market growth in the US and five major EU markets from 2017 onwards, eventually leading to declining overall sales in 2021.
Reasons to Get this Report:
* Understand the changing market dynamics of HIV drugs, success factors for leading brands and the commercial potential of late-stage pipeline products.
* Assess the impact of events such as patent expiries and new product launches on individual brands and the overall HIV antiretroviral market.
* Obtain full country, class, and product-specific forecasts of currently marketed and pipeline antiretrovirals from 2011 to 2021.
Report Table of Contents:
This product contains forecasts for HIV drugs across the US and the five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) from 2011 to 2021. It has been designed for delivery in an excel data pack format, but for more detail about this HIV forecast please see the accompanying Market and Product Forecast word document and PowerPoint executive presentation (HC00083-005)
The associated report and PowerPoint presentation can be found under Latest research in the Knowledge centre, through the search function or by contacting your sales representative.
Please select the data pack option from the download menu at the side of the page to access the model.
Despite cost-containment efforts and an increasing threat of generic incursion, Datamonitor expects the HIV market in the US and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) to grow to $16,5bn in 2021. Major growth drivers are a continuously rising HIV prevalent population and the launch of new pipeline drugs, particularly of new single-tablet regimens (STRs).
Features and benefits
Research and analysis highlights
Key questions answered
Volume and value forecast methodology
Price and compliance assumptions
The Datamonitor Group is a world-leading provider of premium global business information, delivering independent data, analysis and opinion across the Automotive, Consumer Markets, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Logistics & Express, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Telecoms industries. Datamonitor's market intelligence products and services ensure that you will achieve your desired commercial goals by giving you the insight you need to best respond to your competitive environment. View more research from Datamonitor at http://www.fastmr.com/
# # #
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.