News By Tag
News By Place
Tulix Systems Announces the Launch of its Latest Streaming Product
TimeZoneLIVE™ promises to deliver you Prime Time Programming any time of the day
• UniStream Manage™ - Dashboard Management of multiple streaming channels
• SatStream™ - Live Satellite capture and encoding service
• Tulix VOD Platform and VOD Services
• Linear UniStream™ - Playlist management and Linear Stream Generator via web interface
• ROKU Linear Streaming Application Development with ROKU Live Streaming Services
• iPhone/iPad Live Streaming Application development and Live Streaming Services
• TimeShift DVR™ - Online DVR Application
• SatLIVE™ - Transcode mp4 to mpeg2 and send to Satellite.
• TransLIVE™ - transcoding any format to all devices on the fly.
“We believe that our TimeZoneLIVE™
About Tulix Systems:
TULIX is a privately held managed service provider with specialization in application, digital media security and managed hosting solutions for general business, telecommunication, broadcast and finance industries. Currently TULIX hosts over 1.5 million websites worldwide.
Located downtown in the heart of Atlanta’s telecommunications and Internet community, the TULIX worldwide headquarters includes a private network and secure data centers with over 80Gbps of bandwidth available consisting of multiple GigE and 10Gbps connections to U.S. and International backbones to ensure uptime.
The TULIX team consists of veteran web designers and developers, project managers, system administrators, database, network professionals and programmers. Expertise is provided for Web 2.0 open source programming languages, Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems, Microsoft server products, security and firewalls. The TULIX team consists of a full time Atlanta staff of ten, with an international staff of five located in the Republic of Georgia for around the clock development and support services. TULIX was founded by George Bokuchava and Nino Doijashvili, both PhDs with extensive experience in the internet, technology and application development.