News By Tag
News By Place
Home Remedies For Immune System Weakness, Effective Natural Treatment
Immune system protects our body from bacteria, toxins, viruses and dangerous pathogens. There are many home remedies for immune system weakness which can be tried at home conveniently.
By: Dr. Lucas De Thompson
Immune System Weakness Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for weak immunity which can help to protect and boost our immune system. Some of the popular home remedies for weak immunity which are very effective and have shown remarkable results are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for immune system weakness is the use of astragalus herb. It is known to generate anticancer cells in the body and boosts the immune system. It also has antioxidant property and helps to protect liver from harmful toxins. Astragalus is most beneficial to those who are suffering from depressed immune system and dark circles around the eyes.
2. Garlic is also one of the most efficient home remedies for weak immunity. It is known to have astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Garlic has proven to be very effective against thirty types of viruses, fungi, bacteria and parasites. You can consume raw garlic clove on daily basis.
3. Lack of water in the body can cause dehydration in the body which can result in causing serious damage to the immune system. Consume lots of water every day in order to keep your body hydrated and prevent dehydration.
4. Amla is the richest source of vitamin C. It is very helpful in strengthening weak immunity. It is known to have anti-oxidant properties. Consuming amla on daily basis helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol in the body. It improves iron absorption, raises protein level in the body, supply essential amino acids, controls fat and flush out toxins.
5. Try to reduce consumption of cholesterol laden food, trans-fat and saturated fats. Instead you can increase the consumption of raw, fresh, whole and unprocessed foods with plenty of water. Consume food rich in minerals, vitamins, good fats, carbohydrates and water.
6. Make it a daily habit to exercise regularly. It will help your body to absorb nutrients properly and will relieve you from stress.
7. Some of the important nutrient rich foods are fruits, soy, dark and leafy vegetables, whole grains, flax seed, legumes, plain yoghurt, olive oil, green tea, nuts, fish and red wine.
8. Echinacea is also very effective in treating weak immunity. It helps in enhancing lymphatic function and boosts the immune system.
9. Goldenseal is another common home remedy. It is very beneficial in cleansing and detoxifying the body of harmful toxins. It has antibacterial properties and strengthens the immune system.
10. Take 200 to 300 grams of fresh sage leaves and put them in a jar. Now add one liter of dry wine in the jar and put a lid on it. Leave this jar in a cool dry place for couple of weeks. Shake the jar every day. Strain the mixture and consume two to three spoons after meals.
These were some of the effective home remedies for immune system weakness which are simple, safe and easy. Visit http://www.naturalhealth-
# # #
Ayurved Research Foundation is a GMP certified Ayurvedic research, manufacturing and export company from India. It offers high quality authentic ayurvedic medicines, herbal products and other herbal preparations.