My-911 brings comparative OnStar ™ features plus a whole lot more to almost every cell
My911, Inc. (www.my-911.com) currently supporting the My911 Life Saving Cell Phone Application and Online Location Based Services (LBS), now brings Airbag Deployment to all its customers.
March 20, 2012 - PRLog -- Alpine, Utah, March 19, 2012:
My911, Inc. (www.my-911.com) currently supporting the My911 Smartphone Application and Online Location Based Services (LBS) for all its customers is expanding its feature set and bringing My911 services to the standard feature phones (non Smartphones)
• Accident and Impact Management (patent pending)
• High Crime Area Alerts
• International and National SOS
• Cyber Alert Notification Management
• Personal Location Notification
• Homeland and Travel Status Notification
• 24/7 Certified Nurse Line
• Traffic Alerts
• Auto Assistance
• Weather Alert
• Extensive Online Tracking Management Portal (LBS):
• OS supported: Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and Standard Feature Phones (J2ME compliant)
New enhanced features include:
• When in an accident or emergency, the My911 Text-To-Speech engine will communicate with Emergency Response Center Agent the following information:
2. Onboard Diagnostics)
• My911 has written an interface to work specifically with OBD-II Bluetooth devices. Information to be displayed in the application includes: Airbag status, Speed, RPM, Load, Temperature, Gas Level, Oil and OBD Error Codes. The user can identify issues with their vehicle even though their vehicle may assume to be running perfectly as far as they are concerned.
3. OBD Airbag Deployment (Patent Pending)–
• In the event of the airbag being deployed, the My911 solution will (so long as user has OBD-II BT Dongle, which is readily available all over including Amazon) log the event on its servers, notify Emergency Services with the above (as per point 1), log OBD information for up to 5-seconds of Accident Forensic information including: last 5-seconds of speed, RPM, load, breaking, airbag status, seatbelt status, and any OBD-II Error codes the vehicle may have had leading up (last 5-seconds) to the time of the accident. The average cost for an OBD-II BT Dongle is approx. $16 (one time cost, can be used in any OBD-II compliant vehicle, which is just about every vehicle since 1996)
4. My911 on Standard Feature Phones (non-smart phones) –
• My911 has noted that although the smartphone industry is still taking the cell phone industry by storm, there is still a very large percentage of Standard Feature Phones on the market. Almost all if not all Standard Feature Phones support J2ME, have Bluetooth and have GPS. My911 now has a solution bringing most of the My911 Smartphone features to Standard Feature Phone. This version will allow for the user to use My911 with or without the OBD-II BT Dongle.
Larry Hurwitz, the CEO and founder of My911, Inc. says “My911 works on just about every cellular device and is affordable to everyone. How can you place a value on anyone’s life, no matter where you come from or no matter your age? My911 is the leading edge technology for pre and post emergency communications within the telecom industry…….”
For more information, please contact My911 at http://www.my-
# # #
The My911 Mission is to provide worldwide pre and post GPS enabled services. My911 brings superior cost effective personal safety, security and incident services directly to your cell phone.