News By Tag
* Fine Jewelry
* Jewelry Store
* Hair Styles
* More Tags...
News By Place
Eve J. Alfille Gallery and Studio Hosts an Afternoon of Glamour on March 24, 2012 from 12:00-5:00
Industry Professionals: Eve J Alfille Gallery and Studio, Salon Lotus, gigi Bottega, photographer Matt Arden, and makeover artist Cato Heinz lend their fashion services to friends and guests.
Individual stations for each glamour experience will be positioned throughout the Eve J Alfille Gallery located at 623 Grove Street. Each guest travels to various stations including:
• gigi Bottega Boutiques for everyday couture and clothing styling
• Salon Lotus to style your hair with a new, exciting look
• Cato Heinz puts the finishing touches with a mini-makeover
• Eve J Alfille and Diane Alfille selecting fine jewelry to compliment your new look
• Resident photographer Matt Arden completes the experience by taking a glamorous shot of your new look!
All three companies encourage women to come alone or with a friend to enjoy complimentary beverages to nourish and relax.
To reserve your glamour space, contact us at 847-869-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.evejewelry.com.
# # #
About Eve J. Alfille Gallery & Studio
French-born, artist, archeologist and gem expert, Eve J. Alfille opened her Evanston, IL-based gallery and studio in 1987. The Eve J. Alfille Gallery & Studio and Internet retailer creates one-of-a-kind, art-inspired jewelry hand-crafted at the Gallery. Eve is also the founder of The Pearl Society and an officer of the International Pearl Association. Visit our website at www.evejewelry.com or Eve’s blog at www.pearlsociety.typepad.com.