News By Tag
* Mobile Learning
* Custom Content Development
* Learning Management System
* Online Learning
* PIRON Corporation
* More Tags...
News By Place
Keep failures away in instruction designing’s domain
Instructional designing enables learners to grab knowledge with ease in effective manner. However, appropriate utilization of technical tools makes the journey smoother & worthy.
A module seems profoundly knowledgeable & interactive if it’s developed appropriately with effective utilization of technology from the beginning to end. Required estheticism “not too much” & basic factors can make module seem absolutely perfect.
Thus, Piron’s session “back to basics” by Dawn Ferullo will undoubtedly enhance the area of instruction designing.
Dawn Ferullo, a senior consultant learning and development with Piron Corporation, is crammed with new ideas to share; needed to inspire others or willing to gather modern ways to develop high quality based modules keeping fundamentals in mind.
Indeed, Piron’s Instructional designing session in Learning Solutions 2012 Conference & Expo will address numerous issues which organizations are facing in today’s world. Piron will showcase its expertise by exposing all the world-class products in the event. Piron will show how professional & result oriented products Piron can develop.
Piron Corporation is well equipped with a team of highly qualified experienced Instructional designers who expertise in Content Localization or to develop content in multiple languages. Our professional Instructional designers are also very familiar globalizing content for all the cultures.
Piron’s focused area:
• Appropriate utilization of ADDIE model based on five steps: analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
• What are the ways to globalize and translate online training for a global audience?
• An appropriate technique to design interactive, engaging & appealing training
• How to incorporate informal learning to build learning communities
• Instructional designer- from classroom to e-learning
• How to design simulation in medical learning
• Game based learning in the pedagogical world
• Interactive learning modules for k-12 to k-16 students
Its better you enhance the area of instructional designing in order to develop world-class, outstanding modules which would thrive the future of learning as well as yours.
Piron is one of the exhibitors & Sponsors in the event. So, do visit Piron at booth No. 502.
Date: March 21st to March 23rd 2012
Duration: 3 days
Venue: Orlando, Florida
To know more about the event, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us at http://www.pironcorp.com
228 Park Ave S #79366
New York, NY 10003-1502
Toll free: 1.866.668.4264
Page Updated Last on: Mar 16, 2012