News By Tag
News By Location
AgreeDo Is Now Available In Spanish
The Spanish version of the successful web application is now live and ready to use.
The service helps companies to save money by optimizing wasteful meetings and is completely free of charge. AgreeDo provides a dynamic set of tools for users to plan and operate meetings efficiently and to handle the follow-up with ease.
Key features include:
• Collaborative agenda writing, file uploading and fast scheduling of follow-up meetings
• Compatibility with major e-mail or scheduling platforms like Outlook, Lotus Notes, or Gmail
• An intuitive interface that automatically structures meeting minutes and tasks into logical hierarchies in an easy-to-follow format
• A comprehensive built-in search engine enabling instant search across agenda, meeting notes, and user comments
• Functionality assigning tasks to attendees with deadlines
• Cross-team alerting system for when tasks are updated or completed
The web-based collaboration tool AgreeDo provides a comprehensive workflow experience by combining modern Web 2.0 technology with intuitive handling and ubiquitous availability.
AgreeDo is operated by Siehec GmbH, a company based in Munich, Germany. We welcome everybody to share their opinion and experiences made with the application by Email, Facebook or Twitter.
Phone: +49 -89 -38 15 74 14
# # #
Siehec GmbH, founded in 2009, is a start-up based in Munich, Germany, and operates the meeting management solution "Agreedo".