News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
8th annual Asthma & COPD Conference
8th annual Asthma & COPD on Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th Apil 2012. Building on the success of our previous Asthma & COPD, and COPD: Novel Therapeutics and Management Strategies events, this year will see an elite panel of Industry speakers.
• Discuss applications of social media and patient reported outcomes in Asthma & COPD study
• Compare and contrast exacerbations and co-morbidities of Asthma & COPD. What similarities and differences are there, and how does this affect diagnosis and case finding?
• Analyse the latest results and findings of current clinical trials from leading Pharma companies
• Discover unmet needs in Asthma – learn what still needs to done and what gaps there are in current research projects
• Gain key market insight – learn from academic input to assist with your planning and decision on clinical trial management and drug design
• Participate in open panel discussion sessions led by the conference chairs and designed to involve the speakers and delegates in an informal environment.
Key Speakers Include:
• Professor Peter Barnes, Head of Respiratory Medicine, Imperial College School of Medicine
• Professor Sebastian Johnston, Professor of Adult Respiratory Medicine, Imperial College School of Medicine
• Professor Wisia Wedzicha, Professor Respiratory Medicine, University College London
• Stefano Petruzzelli, Head, Respiratory Medicine Unit Corporate Clinical Development, Chiesi Farmaceutici
Alternatively Contact Lola Ameh on telephone +44 (0) 20 7827 6722
or email on email@example.com
# # #
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information visit www.smi-online.co.uk/