News By Tag
* Mobile Advertising Strategy Aarkstore Enterprise
* More Tags...
News By Place
|| Research|| Google's Mobile Advertising Strategy 'Aarkstore Research.com'
www.aarkstore.com announce a new report " Google's Mobile Advertising Strategy " through its vast collection of market research report
Google’s mobile advertising business continues to fuel impressive growth for the online search engine pioneer. The company estimates its mobile advertising revenues will likely generate in excess of $2.5 billion a year and growing. Google generates 97 percent of its $34 billion in annual revenue from selling advertising and new CEO Larry Page promises that mobile advertising, including search and social media, will be a prominent part of its growth strategy.
Although Google’s assertive foray into mobile advertising has paid off royally, other technology powerhouses are challenging the company with highly competitive business models. Apple and Facebook promise mobile advertising and pricing strategies, and online audience reaches that rival or exceed Google’s. The year 2012 promises to be a pivotal year in which a few companies could dominate the mobile advertising platform competitive landscape.
This research analyzes Google’s emerging mobile advertising strategy to enable marketers to leverage Google’s platform to reach consumers with targeted messages. The report aggregates and synthesizes important metrics and trends on mobile advertising and marketing to inform executives making critical spending decisions during a down economy. The report evaluates key Google competitors in the mobile ad space. It supports advertising buyers to ensure they can optimize their mobile ad dollar spending. The report focuses particular attention to the competitive strategy of Facebook and Apple in the mobile advertising space.
• Company estimates that global spending on mobile advertising and marketing initiatives will reach nearly $37.5 billion in 2012, a near 15% compounded annual growth rate since 2008. The Asia-Pacific region is leading the mobile charge and will chalk up an estimated budget of $15.8 billion in 2012. In comparison, Europe’s spending on mobile advertising in 2012 will be about half as much ($7.9 billion) while North America’s spending for 2012 will be $11.2 billion.
• Mobile search, especially localized search, will be the dominant activity platform for marketers to engage consumers with branded communications but they should not ignore the potential of downloadable applications, streaming video, WAP and, most certainly, mobile messaging.
• Facebook is expected to roll out mobile ad services by the end of March 2012. Facebook originally planned to introduce the mobile ad platform earlier this year and the project could face additional delays, one of the sources adds. Facebook’s advantage is that it reportedly has over 800 million users with the company expecting to break the billion mark through mobile devices.
• Apple originally required marketers to commit to a spending limit of at least $1 million, but this was later cut down to $500,000. Also, Apple was charging marketers every time a user tapped an ad, which would quickly eat through the budget. But Apple is now making some changes in order to beef up its failing ad service. For starters, it reportedly plans to drop the spending limit from $500,000 to $400,000.
Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Fifth Edition
Google Revenue Drivers: Current Status and Future Prospects
Gamification 2012 – 2017: Opportunities and Market Outlook for Next Generation Brand/Product Advertising through Embedded Gaming
Sony PlayStation Vita: Mobile Console vs. Cellphone-based Gaming Market 2012-2017
Cloud Services for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) Market
Global Semiconductor Marketplace:
The LTE Device Marketplace:
Network Operator Monetization Strategies: Leveraging New Sources of Revenue
Real-time Location Services (RTLS): Applications, Services, and Company Analysis
Microsoft Reliance on Facebook for Social Media: Analysis of Multiple Microsoft FB Sites
Google Market Intelligence
LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts
Google’s Mobile Advertising Strategy
Browse complete Report on :
Our Website :www.aarkstore.com
Please follow the keywords and get More Information :-Energy, Insurance, Financial, Company Profile, Industry Profile, Swot Analysis, Apparel, Consumer, Trade, Information technology, Food, Healthcare, Construction, Retail, Design,Oil and Gas, Solar, Miscellaneous, Business, Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Defense, Medical, Travel, Power, Metal, Google, Mobile, Game
# # #
Rushikesh Director of company Aarkstore Enterprise -Market Reseach Reports
We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports.