News By Tag
News By Place
Nashville Entrepreneurs' Organization Announces New Board of Directors
The Nashville chapter of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) announced today its 2012/2013 board of directors.
The Nashville EO chapter has 111 members. To join, an entrepreneur must be a founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company with gross annual sales exceeding $1 million.
The new board of directors of Nashville EO is:
• Past President: Debbie Gordon, President and CEO, S3 Asset Management and Snappy Auctions
• President Elect: Joe Freedman, Founder and Chairman, RFx Legal LLC, AMERICAN Legal Search LLC, AMERICAN Financial Search LLC and Music City Tents & Events LLC
• Finance Chair: John Aron, President, The Pasta Shoppe
• Learning Chair: Arnie Malham, Founder and President, cj Advertising
• Social Chair: Glenn McConnell, Owner, Music City Tents & Events LLC
• Forum Chair: Sonny Clark, President and CEO, Advanced Network Solutions
• Forum Co-Chair: Bryan Merville, President and Partner, Beacon Technologies
• Forum Health Chair: Jeff Turner, President, Turner Machine Co., Inc.; National Storm Shelters LLC
• Membership Chair: John Kepley, Principal, President and CEO, teknetex inc
• Membership Co-Chair: Jackson Miller, Founder and CEO, Bizen, Inc.
• Sponsorship Co-Chair: Tim Ozgener, Principal, Oz Ventures
• Sponsorship Co-Chair: Ben Hanback, President, The Hanback Group
• Communications Chair: JJ Rosen, Chief Manager, Atiba
• Catalyst Chair: Dan Hogan, CEO, Medalogix
• Catalyst Co-Chair: Bryan Ansley, President and CEO, FNB Merchants
• Member Benefits: Bill Kimberlin, Medicare.com
• Member Integration:
• Forum Olympics: Mike Rustici, Partner and Founder, Rustici Software
• Spouse Forum: Mose Ramieh III, COO, Power & Generation Testing, Inc.
• Mentorship Chair: Charles May, Founding Principal, bytes of knowledge
• Member Retention: Hannah Paramore, Owner, Paramore I the digital agency
“For the first time in our chapter’s history, we’ve passed the 100-member mark and we expect to continue this development over the next year. To accommodate the growing needs of this diverse group, we’ve added new board positions this year to help with special events, mentorship and retention, among other things,” said new chapter president elect Andy Bailey. “The board is a fantastic group of people. I’m really looking forward to working with each and every one of them this year.”
EO is a dynamic global network of more than 8,000 business owners in 40 countries. EO enables entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life. Membership in one of EO’s 120 chapters is by invitation only; the average member is 41 years old with annual revenues of $17.3 million.
For more information about EO Nashville, contact Sameera Lowe, executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.