News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
Announcing ACI's 14th FCPA Boot Camp in Chicago, June 26-27
ACI announces the 14th FCPA Boot Camp taking place in Chicago June 26-27, 2012. This highly rated program brings together leading in-house counsel, corporate compliance and investigation officers with government enforcers and senior FCPA attorneys
Enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is at an all-time high against corporations and individuals. Recent trials have crowded the headlines and the government has made it clear that enforcement efforts will continue. In an era such as this, it is critical to avoid getting caught in the regulatory crosshairs.
Minimize your company’s risk exposure by ensuring that an effective anti-corruption compliance policy is in place, continuously audited and that all employees are trained and up to speed on what current corporate compliance policies are.
Learn what steps your company needs to take to successfully implement and monitor an effective anti-corruption compliance program under the current enforcement environment.
Attendees of this highly rated American Conference Institute FCPA Boot Camp will walk away with a comprehensive working knowledge of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, as well as practical strategies for addressing high risk areas for enforcement exposure across business operations.
Topics of discussion will include:
● What the latest trials, settlements and investigations reveal about FCPA compliance priorities
● How to self-assess the effectiveness of your compliance program
● Building and managing a robust anti-corruption compliance program Updating your global anti-corruption compliance program in light of the UK Bribery Act
● Auditing and monitoring third party relationships
● Ensuring appropriate contractual safeguards with Alliance and JV partners to minimize FCPA exposure
● American business interests under the FCPA: Is legislative intervention necessary to protect companies acting in good faith?
● Best practices for responding to international multi- agency cooperation in anti-corruption and bribery investigations
For more information, please visit us online at http://www.americanconference.com/