News By Tag
News By Location
Point Pinos Grill in Pacific Grove Presents Its New Spring Seasonal Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Menus
Just Announced! Point Pinos Grill in Pacific Grove announced its new Spring breakfast, lunch and dinner menus filled with the freshest , local seasonal ingredients!
Marci Bracco Cain/Chatterbox PR (831) 747-7455
Point Pinos Grill in Pacific Grove Presents Its New Spring Seasonal Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Menus
PACIFIC GROVE, CA (March 7, 2012) Point Pinos Grill located at 79 Asilomar Boulevard in Pacific Grove announced its new Spring breakfast, lunch and dinner menus filled with the freshest , local seasonal ingredients!
For breakfast, be tempted by these new menu additions and breakfast favorites including:
• CHICKEN AND WAFFLES with Roasted Green Chile and Corn Waﬄes, Crispy Chicken, Maple Syrup
• PEBBLE BEACH with Asparagus, Jack, Bacon and Choice of Breakfast Potatoes or Hash Browns
• BISCUITS AND GRAVY with Buttermilk Biscuits topped with Country Sausage Gravy
• CHICKEN FRIED STEAK with 2 Farm Fresh Eggs Any Style, Country Fried Steak and Hash Browns
• HUEVOS RANCHEROS with Crisp Tostada, Refritos Negros, Diced Ham, English Peas, Cheddar Cheese, Avocado, Ranchero Sauce, Fried Plantains
• OMELETTES YOUR WAY-with choice of three fillings
The lunch new menu items include tantalizing small bites and delicious new salad options.
• HOUSE SPICED ORGANIC NUTS with Walnuts, Pistachios, Almonds, Pecans, Hazelnuts, Brown Sugar, Butter, Salt, Rosemary, Cayenne Pepper
• MIXED MEDITERRANEAN OLIVES with Fennel Seed, Orange, Garlic
• ROASTED CASTROVILLE ARTICHOKES with Garlic Marinated, Shaved Parmesan, Bacon Aïoli
• DUCK CONFIT SPRING ROLLS with Snow Peas, Shiitake Mushrooms, Pickled Carrots, Sweet and Pungent Apricot Dipping Sauce
• SPRING MIXED GREENS with Strawberries, Almonds, Strawberry Vinaigrette
• The dinner menu is completely new and offers mouthwatering delights for the entire family!
• POINT PINOS BURGER with 8 Oz. Natural Beef, Tomato Relish, Dijonaisse, California Cheddar, Smoked Bacon, Avocado, Onion Ring, French Fries (This has been added to the dinner menu due to popular demand.)
• PORK SCHNITZEL with Caraway Spaetzle, Braised Red Cabbage, Roasted Apple, Mascarpone Mustard Sauce
• PAN SEARED DUCK BREAST with Panisse Fries, Red Wine Soubise, Baby Turnip, Tart Cherry Demi
• SPRING VEGETANLE RISOTTO with Spinach Puree, English Peas, Fresh Chickpeas, Fava Beans, Baby Carrot Coins, Parmesan
Don’t forget Sunday Family Nights from 5:00-9:00 p.m. Enjoy a pre-set menu served family style at $15.00 per person. The menu changes every week, and is only available Sunday nights.
About Point Pinos Grill:
Point Pinos Grill rewards diners with fresh, flavorful menus and spectacular seaside views. The Point Pinos Grill menus feature “simply fresh” meals crafted from local, seasonal ingredients reflecting the diversity of our regions bounty. Even the pickiest palettes will find something to love here. Point Pinos Grill is currently open 7 days a week 7:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Wednesday and Thursday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Point Pinos is also available 7 days a week as late as 10:00pm to book your private event. The restaurant offers a full range of beer and wine options from the simple to the extravagant. For more information contact (831) 648-5774, firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.ptpinosgrill.com.