NOVATTE adds latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 series CPUs to its Cloud Computing and HPC product lines
NOVATTE, leading Singaporean supercomputers manufacturer, has launched solutions featuring E5-2600 series CPUs for HPC and Cloud Computing markets in South East Asia, straight after Intel announced new Sandy Bridge Xeon processors in APAC region.
NOVATTE releases 6 brand-new CloudBee server models, new AF CPU Cluster in-a-box, AF GPU Cluster in-a-box, and GPU Computing server solutions.
New CloudBee servers based on the E5-2600 product family combine enhanced I/O performance and energy-efficiency for cloud and virtual environments. CloudBee exclusive advantages:
• Enhanced I/O performance with up to 30% lower latency,
• PCI Express 3.0 support improves bandwidth by as much as 2x,
• Up to 50% more performance per watt than previous Intel-based platforms,
• Same price as the previous CloudBee generation.
NOVATTE HPC product family, including AF Clusters and eXXtreme servers, designed for demanding HPC applications such as CAE/CAD, technical & engineering simulations, content creation and other compute-intensive applications, offers following advantages:
• Up to 80% performance boost over previous generation,
• Up to 2x performance boost for floating point (HPC) operations versus prior generations,
• Larger memory headroom (up to 24 DIMMs per two-socket server and faster memory speeds (1600 MHz),
• Same price point as the previous NOVATTE High Performance Computing solutions line.
NOVATTE is the leading developer of cluster solutions and high-end workstation systems for the high-performance and financial computing markets in Asia. NOVATTE product portfolio includes high performance computing clusters (HPCC), GPU computing systems and low-latency systems. Offering a complete range of HPC services, education and expert technical support, NOVATTE is uniquely positioned to be a one-stop provider of high-performance computing solutions in Asia-Pacific region.