News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
Earthmoving Equipment in BRIC Countries to 2016
Recently published research from BRICdata, "Earthmoving Equipment in BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses, and Forecasts to 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Russia will host major sporting events including the 2014 Winter Olympics and 2018 FIFA World Cup. These sporting events will provide Russia with an opportunity to present itself as an attractive investment destination and will drive the earthmoving market over the forecast period. Moreover, the Russian government has undertaken initiatives to help the country's low-income population gain housing, such as encouraging low-rate housing loans and introducing the "affordable housing" program, which has been the driving force of the Russian earthmoving equipment during the review period and is expected to push the market further over the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
India's large investment in urban and rural infrastructure, such as the building of IT parks, shopping malls, highway networks, residential areas, roads, ports and irrigation systems has driven the earthmoving equipment market during the review period. Equipment financing has been the key growth driver of the Indian earthmoving market during the review period. The purchase of earthmoving equipment in India is largely debt-funded, and Indian institutional and non-institutional equipment buyers heavily depend on the financing of equipment.
The Chinese government has undertaken an initiative to build 36 million low-cost houses in urban areas by 2015, to meet the growing requirement of the low-income group in the country. This is expected to drive the Chinese earthmoving equipment market over the forecast period. Furthermore, the Chinese government has invested significantly in infrastructure over the past two decades, which has fuelled earthmoving equipment market growth during the review period.
* The Brazilian earthmoving equipment market was valued at US$2.06 billion in 2011. Scheduled major sporting events such as the 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games are expected to drive the future growth of the Brazilian earthmoving equipment market.
* The Russian earthmoving equipment market was valued at US$1.76 billion in 2011. Russia is set to host major sporting events such as the 2014 Winter Olympic Games and the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and preparation for these events is expected to drive construction activity, which in turn, will drive demand for earthmoving equipment.
* The Indian earthmoving equipment market was valued at US$1.92 billion in 2011. The earthmoving market in India is expected to record significant growth over the forecast period. This is primarily attributed to the Indian government's projected infrastructue expenditure, rising disposable incomes and stable economic growth.
* The Chinese earthmoving equipment market was valued at US$29.9 billion in 2011. The Chinese government's budgeted infrastructure spending will be instrumental for the growth of earthmoving equipment market in China.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the earthmoving equipment market in the BRIC countries:
* It analyses historical values for the earthmoving equipment market for 2007-2011, along with forecast figures for 2012-2016
* It provides supporting country-specific analysis on the overall market, as well as individual values for the industry's key categories
* The report also details the competitive landscape and the market entry strategies of key businesses
* The report covers product innovation and marketing strategies
Reasons to Purchase
* Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the earthmoving equipment market and each category within it
* Identify the key market trends and opportunities for both existing companies and prospective new market entrants
* Assess the competitive landscape in the earthmoving equipment manufacturing to rental business, enabling the formulation of effective market-entry strategies
* Assess the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within key categories: Excavators, Loaders and Tractors
* Analyse the product innovation and marketing strategies happening in the market and the future outlook
Companies Mentioned in this Report: JSC "PO EIAZ", Donetsk Machine Building Plant LLC, OJSC SAREX, Palfinger, Komatsu, Lipetsk Tractor Plant JSC, Volgograd Tractor Plant JSC, Liebherr, XCMG, Liugong, JCB, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, New Holland, L&T-Case, Telcon, Terex-Vectra, Caterpillar Inc, Action Construction Equipment, Bharat Earth Movers Limited, Tata Motors, HCM, Ashok Leyland, John Deere, Hitachi, Kobelco, Doosan, Hyundai, Atlas, WO Calvo, Guangxi Yuchai, Liugong, Sany Heavy Industry, Hebei, Shantui Construction Machinery Company, Guangxi Liugong Machinery, Lonking Holdings, Xiamen XGMA Machinery
# # #
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.