Ambassador Michael McFaul to Speak at ACI’s 4th Russia & CIS Summit on Anti-Corruption
U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul to speak at ACI’s 4th Russia & CIS Summit on Anti-Corruption.
The updated program in 2012 will provide you with objective information on how to:
- Identify the circuit structure, the hidden actors and questionable deals with high risk of corruption
- Develop a robust compliance monitoring by third parties to obtain reliable data
- to act in the case of inspections by local authorities (practical experience for the preparation of responses to the facts of the investigation of corruption by local authorities)
- Rate this unique, elevated risk factors of minority joint ventures
- Bring in compliance with Russian law on competition with eseih the anti-corruption laws of the United States post-Novo Nordisk
- to avoid falling into the "trap of bribery" CEOs
- Minimize the risk of exposing the perpetrators of official investigations of post-Dodd-Frank
- Explain the anti-corruption regulation in Kazakhstan
Conference expected to sell out. Register now to guarantee your place. Please mention priority service code [insert code] when registering. To register, call +1 416-926-8200 in the US or +44 20 7878 6888 in Europe or register online at
# # #
About American Conference Institute
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 06, 2012