Liquid Technologies Announce Free 2012 Upgrade
Liquid Technologies have announced the launching of their “Risk-Free” marketing campaign to aid customers who are thinking of buying Liquid XML Studio.
To help allay fears from prospective customers, Liquid Technologies are giving a complimentary upgrade to Liquid Studio 2012, with every purchase of Liquid Studio 2011. A company representative added “Our Risk-Free campaign is aimed at bolstering confidence to buy Liquid Studio today, without the worry or cost of having to upgrade again to a newer version”.
Liquid XML Studio claims to be an XML toolkit as well as IDE, incorporating all the applications required for designing and developing XML applications, which include an XML Editor, XML Schema Editor, WSDL Editor, Web Service Tools etc. Under is a comprehensive summary of these core tools.
1. XML Schema Editor (XSD) - a visual XSD editor, that provides an abstract view of your XSD together with a graphical XML schema designer.
2. XML Data Binding Code Generator (dev ed only) - just about the most complete XML Data Binding Code Generator tool available, with complete support for all major development languages, hardware environments, and schema standards.
3. WSDL Editor - removes the unnecessary and complicated WSDL standard and merely shows you the core structure of the WSDL, making it much easier for you to work with WSDL documents for faster, easier editing.
4. XML Editor - incorporates a Graphical User Interface (GUI) offering you an attractive graphical view, text view or split view of your xml documents for excellent control and flexibility.
5. Microsoft Visual Studio Integration (2005, 2008, 2010) - the Liquid XML Editor plugin offers effortless integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010. The plugin makes use of the properties panel, error window, and find and replace dialogs to offer you a familiar interface.
6. Web Service Test Client - Make calls to any web service, quickly and simply just by, choosing the web service url and method from a drop down list.
7. XPath Expression Builder - a built in XPath tool that lets you construct XPath queries and to view the results whilst you type. The XPath builder binds itself to the active XML editor enabling you to query any XML panel in the environment.
8. HTML Documentation Generator - a clever HTML documentation tool that generates HTML or ASP.net documentation from an XML Schema (XSD).
9. XSLT Editor & Debugger - a powerful step by step debugger, it displays local variables, watch expressions as well as the call stack as you run through your code.
10. XQuery Editor & Debugger - the whole operation is totally simplified, lowering your development time whilst improving quality and reliability of your code.
11. Large File Editor - The Liquid XML Editor Large File Editor is capable of opening and editing enormous files in excess of 4GB and will even work well on Terabyte files.
The latest 2011 release also includes Liquid Data Mapper, a completely new component to the current suite of features, Liquid Technologies describe their Liquid Data Mapper as being a powerful graphical xml mapping tool which enables users to map data in xml files by connecting data in one set of fields, to fields in another data set, with complete control through a manual transform.
A few of the features include, easily set source and destination targets, naturally switch between design and source view, generate filter rules, produce logical expressions and output your generated code in a number of formats from xlst to xquery.
ABOUT LIQUID TECHNOLOGIES
Liquid Technologies Ltd supplies world-leading productivity programs for XML software developers conforming to the W3C standards. Their main application, Liquid XML Studio 2011, is an advanced XML Development Environment and XML tool set including an XML Editor, comprising all the tools required for designing and developing XML schema and XML applications.
For more details visit http://www.liquid-