News By Tag
News By Location
Forex Trading for Beginners Outline
Fxlivedaytrading has created a Forex Trading Course outline on 'Forex Trading for Beginners'. This Forex Learning Course will be a featured aspect of their new online Forex Trading course.
"We have a special 7 day trial to the room" FXLIVE Said in its announcement today.
"A forex trading mentor or currency trading coach. Does it make sense? We get training in our profession, why not with our own Forex trading business? After all, you are aspiring to become a full time?
The reality is that sites like http://fxlivedaytrading.com have worked towards a solid track record of results. Take a look at the last 6 months of trading history and you will see.
FXLIVE has a professional online mentoring program run by 'Real Pro Traders'.
About Brooklyn Trader
His trading strategies are based on scalp and swing trading on several time frames with low leverage.
Gerard M. (B.T), entered the Trading world as a NASDAQ trader on Wall Street at Tasin and Partners in 1995. He spent the next 5 years learning the art of trading. He currently iLeads the Trading Desk at http://fxlivedaytrading.com
BT continues to manage funds privately, while providing trade training for members at http://fxlivedaytrading.com. BT has appeared at several investment Forums as a keynote speaker in New York since he began with Fxlivedaytrading.com in 2010.
1. Who is fxlivedaytrading.com?
2. What are the risks involved in trading? There are many risks in Trading Forex this is discussed in our Trading Room.
3. Do I need to have any previous trading experience? ideally yes, we usually like to have people that have tested other rooms and can distinguish between what is good and bad. We prefer someone who is familiar with Metatrader. Over and above all this we want people to be willing to commit to learning about the trading system and sticking with the program regardless of how long you have been in the market.
4. Does FXLIVE offer demo accounts? We dont specifically offer Demo accounts but we can assist in the setup of the trading software generally metatrader to help you get going.
7. What instruments can I trade at FXLIVE? All major currency pairs are traded during the trading session webinar. Euro, yen, nz dollar, australian dollar are all traded along with the cross pairs
If you would like further information add us to your skype. Our address is: fxlivedaytrading.com
Some Key Questions from New Forex Traders:
What is Forex? What is a Lot? What is Spread? What does a "long" or a "short" position mean? What is Margin and Leverage? What are CFDs? What are Futures? How long does it take to execute a trade? Do you charge any commission? No. What are Rollovers / Swaps? What types of orders are available? . How can I check the equity of my trading account and my deals / trades for the day? Can I trade via iphone? Do you offer Interest-free trading accounts?
Questions about opening a real trading account:
What is the procedure for opening a real trading account with
Where can I start trading?
# # #
Live Forex Trading Room on the web. We provide Live Forex Training, Signals and mentor Instruction from a full time Pro Forex Trader. Learn Step by Step, as we trade our winning techniques Live. For more info see http://fxlivedaytrading.com or our Forex Trading Course at http://pbforextradingcourse.com