News By Tag
* allergy laser
* More Industries...
News By Location
State of the Art Allergy Laser Therapy Treatment Now Available in Knoxville
Allergy sufferers in East Tennessee now have a new treatment available that requires no painful scratch test, no allergy shots or medications.
“Allergies are a tremendous problem in East Tennessee and what makes this treatment so revolutionary is that the LZR7 Laser can treat the allergen’s effects on the body without the discomfort of scratch tests and the pain of shots that are often associated with other conventional allergy treatments,”
According to Pamela, the LZR7 works by exposing the patient to a digitized allergen that matches the harmonic frequency of the body’s actual allergen. The LZR7 can detect nearly 100,000 different allergens, and has been shown to be effective in safely treating the following common allergies:
• Pet allergies (cats, dogs, horses, etc.)
• Environmental allergies (dust, mold, mildew, perfumes, etc.)
• Seasonal allergies (grasses, trees, flowers, pollens, etc.)
• Food allergies (gluten, yeast, dairy, wheat, etc.)
• Internal allergies (acids, enzymes, digestive hormones, etc.)
• Skin conditions (psoriasis, rashes, eczema, etc.)
• Chronic conditions (migraines, ADD/ADHD, acid reflux, etc.)
3 Dimension Relaxation & Wellness is currently accepting new patients for the 13-visit protocol, and a variety of payment plans and pricing options are available. For a free, no obligation consultation about the benefits of the LZR7 Allergy Laser Treatment, call the office today at (865) 705-4305.