Photography & Fashion Summer Program III edition - 2012
After the great success of the first two editions, the collaboration between Istituto Italiano di Fotografia and Istituto di Moda Burgo continues. This course provides the introductory knowledge to the Fashion Photographer profession.
• key concepts of fashion and fashion photography styles and techniques
• Posing and lighting techniques for fashion photography, including lighting with natural light and lighting techniques in a studio
• Fashion photo shooting and fashion photography
• Fashion photography in different locations
• Fashion styles and trends
• Backstage hair and makeup
• Creating a fashion collection, timetable and moods
• Photography and trademark rights
• Products and fabrics
• Photoshoot casting
• How to interact with the most established fashion photographers and fashion designers
• Visits to fashion houses, modeling agencies, fashion editing offices and galleries
Photography equipment required:
• Digital SLR Camera
• Compatible Memory card;
• Compatible battery + a battery recharger (with a European plug adapter, if necessary)
There will be also cooperations with the most successful fashion photographers, fashion designers, well-known fashion magazines and modeling agencies.
Start date: July 2, 2012
Duration: 2 weeks
Attendance: 5 days per week :
o 1 st week: from Tuesday to Saturday
o 2 nd week: from Monday to Friday
Total hours: 60: 10 AM to 1 PM ; 2PM to 5 PM.
Course language: English.
Info and Application Form: