Remarriage Showcase for Encore Brides™ in Leesburg, Virginia
Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. River Creek Club, 43800 Olympic Blvd., Leesburg, VA 20176. The Remarriage Showcase caters to the unique needs of brides and grooms who will be marrying a second (or subsequent) time.
This fabulous bridal show in the metropolitan Washington, DC area will cater to the unique needs of brides and grooms who will be marrying a second (or subsequent) time. Over one million remarriages take place in the United States annually. Since 65% of remarriages include children, wedding planning also includes preparation for stepfamily living.
This tailored and exclusive event will include the following spectacular highlights:
• An Encore Wedding Giveaway, sponsored in partnership with WINC 92.5 FM, one lucky couple will win the encore wedding of their dreams. The winner will be announced at the showcase.
• Remarriage Bridal Fashion Show, the highly-anticipated fashion show featuring encore wedding attire by Soliloquy Bridal Couture, a luxurious and decadent bridal boutique located in the heart of historic downtown Herndon, Virginia.
• Blended Family Finance, a special financial session with guest speaker Rick Clark of Clark & Associates, a premier retirement planning and financial solutions company based in Reston, Virginia. Rick will discuss financial issues that remarrying couples and stepfamilies often face; financial challenges are often at the top of the list as to why remarriages fail.
• Stepfamily Living, a glimpse into the future of stepfamily life with Claudette Chenevert, known as The Stepmom Coach. Claudette, based in Herndon, Virginia, provides advice, support and guidance to those women who are entering the “Instant Family” realm, feeling overwhelmed, misunderstood and isolated.
• Remarriage Vendor Showcase, an exhibition of the area's best wedding planning and remarriage resources.
The keynote speaker, Paula Bisacre, founded Remarriage LLC and publishes http://RemarriageWorks.com, a first-of-its-
The Remarriage Showcase proudly supports non-profit partner Northern Virginia Mediation Service. A portion of the showcase proceeds will be donated to NVMS in support of their mission to provide the community with accessible, affordable, and appropriate conflict resolution and education services.
Registration is open to the general public online at http://RemarriageShowcase.com
for $25 per person or $45 for two people.
The Remarriage Showcase is funded in part thanks to our premier sponsors including Clark & Associates, Inc., ClubCorp, Maggiano's of McLean, VA, and Elite Travel & Cruise. A limited number of sponsorship packages are still available providing business owners the opportunity to introduce their services to showcase attendees. For more information, please contact Paula Bisacre at (443) 226-8110 or publisher@RemarriageWorks.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS
Members of the media are encouraged to attend and cover this fantastic event, particularly the announcement of the encore wedding giveaway and the remarriage bridal fashion show. Complimentary press passes are available upon request. In addition, pre-show interviews can be arranged with Paula Bisacre, as well as other guest speakers and sponsoring organizations mentioned above. To schedule an interview or to RSVP, please use the contact information below.
# # #
RemarriageWorks.com is dedicated to providing you with information, community, and products to enhance your experience of remarriage and stepfamily living.