News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
Rospen Industries Exhibit At Foodex 2012 25-27 March, NECBirmingham *Feeding Equipment/Weighing*
ROSPEN INDUSTRIES, the UK’s leading supplier of high precision weighing and metering systems for powders, granules and liquids, will be exhibiting on stand E268 at this year’s Foodex show at the Birmingham NEC.
On display on the stand will be a selection of Rospen’s food sector related equipment, including tin and single screw feeding systems. There will also be information available on the rest of the Rospen range including weigh belts, sieves, IBC discharge equipment and cone mills.
Rospen metering screw feeders have a range of benefits, including:
• Large inlet eliminates material bridging.
• Tapered Conditioning Chamber de-aerates fluidising powders or livens cohesive materials ensuring screw runs completely and evenly filled.
• Suitable for use with very fine to coarse, or fibrous, particulate products.
• Easily removable front cover provides a safe and quick access for cleaning.
• Instant release of feed screw without shaft seal disturbance.
• Ideally suited to industries that require rapid clean down and product changes.
“We always look to answer customer requirements on an individual basis and only make recommendations that we know will work, with no come back” states Tony McGeever, Managing Director of Rospen Industries. “Many times we see customer who have been let down by other suppliers, who had not taken into account their needs and provided an ill–fitting solution. All too often we find this is the case. One thing you can be sure of with Rospen, we always provide a solution that works”, he added.
Rospen would welcome visitors to its stand.
The company is also running a competition, whereby any customer visiting with a valid enquiry for Rospen type equipment will be entered into a draw, the prize for which is a theatre break for two, with overnight accommodation, to the show of the winner’s choice.
If you or wish to discuss any of your handling or process issues with Rospen Industries, please call them on 0161 304 5707, or visit website http://www.rospen.com.