News By Tag
* Cortex M3 Jtag
* Cortex M3 Usb Jtag
* Arm Cortex M3 Jtag
* Coocox Colink Arm Usb Jtag
* More Tags...
News By Place
CoiNel ARM-USB-JTAG launched by CoiNel Technology Solutions LLP
CoiNel ARM-USB-JTAG is Compact USB JTAG in-circuit debugger and programmer designed for ARM cores.
It is based on FT2232 Dual USB UART integrated circuit. The FT2232 has two devices integrated on it:
Channel A: USB to JTAG interface
Channel B: USB to SERIAL UART
For more information on this product kindly go through following link
1.No power supply required, powered through USB.
2. ARM’S standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector.
3. 20-pin ribbon cable included.
4. Fast speed USB 2.0 JTAG dongle interface, can be used with all ARM for devices
programming and debugging.
5. Led for Power supply and Target detect.
6. Tested with Keil uvision 4.03 and Rowley CrossWorks 2.0 (Trial Version).
7. Dimensions 45x34 mm.
8. PCB: FR-4, 1.6 mm, Green or Blue solder mask, white silkscreen component print.
CoiNel ARM-USB-JTAG support available in:
1. CooCox CoIDE
2. Keil RealView MDK 4.03 or higher (Need CooCox Colink Plugin) tested with Cortex-M3 boards.
3. Rowley CrossWorks tested with ARM7 and CORTEX-M3 boards.
4. GCC 4.4.3 /OpenOCD 0.3.1
Page Updated Last on: Aug 30, 2012