News By Tag
* LPC2148 Evaluation board
* Lpc2148 Development Board
* Lpc2148 Board
* Arm7 Board
* More Tags...
News By Location
ARM7 - LPC2148 Evaluation board
LPC2148 Evaluation kit have all feature to quick start. This development board is very useful for education and R&D purpose.
LPC2148 DEV Board is an extension board for LPC2148 Header Board with ARM7 core microcontroller (LPC2148). The DEV Board is a cost effective solution for learning and designing applications based on ARM7 core. The DEV Board has numerous peripheral connectivity options thereby making it easy for the user to kickstart with firmware development using this board. All the source codes that demonstrate working of each of the onboard modules/peripherals are provided along with the board.
For More detail on this product go through the following link
The graphical display connectivity option is available for the following display units.
Graphical LCD Connectivity
Driver IC: NT75451
Data Interface Parallel
Number of Pixels: 128 x 64
You can also purchase the graphical LCD ()TM12864H6CCOWA)
Demo on this board as follows
1. LPC2148 DEV Board Description
Features of LPC2148 Dev Board
12MHz for CPU
32.768 KHz for RTC
SD Card through SPI
PS2 Connectivity Option
UART (UART0 and UART1) in RS232 options.
Graphical LCD Connectivity Option (Can be used as GPIO)
4x4 Keypad connectivity Option (Can be used as GPIO)
I2C Based four, common anode 7 Segment Display.
16 x 2 alphanumeric LCD with HD44780 driver.
RTC with CMOS Battery Backup.
POT via ADO.1
256 Kb EEPROM (I2C)
Temperature Sensor (LM35) via ADO.2
Audio through DAC output.
Buzzer, Test LED, Relay
On Board Reset and ISP
Power by USB and/or adaptor.
20 PIN standard JTAG Connectivity
Pinout for 5V and 3.3V
Manual and Auto ISP programming Options.
Board Dimensions: 138 x 123 mm
Board Thickness: 1.6mm
LPC2148 MCU Specifications
1. High Performance 32-bit ARM7TDMI-S™ CPU with 512 Kb Flash.
2. 32 KB Data Memory (SRAM).
3. In-System Programming/
4. Single Flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
5. Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on- chip Real Monitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
6. USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 KB of endpoint RAM.
7. Provides 8KB of on-chip RAM accessible to USB by DMA.
8. Two 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 14 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 us per channel.
9. Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output.
10. Two 32-bit Timers/External event counters.
11. Four Capture and four Compare channels.
12. PWM unit with six output pins.
13. Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
14. Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, two Fast I2C (400 kbit/s), SPI™ and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
15. Up to 45 of 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
16. Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins.
17. On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
18. Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
19. Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions.
20. Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
21. Single power supply chip with Power-On Reset (POR) and Brown-Out Detection (BOD)
22. CPU Operating Voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V
Page Updated Last on: Aug 30, 2012