News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Place
A Historical Collection of Numismatic Treasures to Cross the Block via Proxibid
Proxibid will be the exclusive online provider of BidALot Coin Auction Company’live and webcast auction will take place on Monday, February 20 at 6:30 p.m. Central at www.proxibid.com/bidalotauction.
An incredible collection of 300 historical coins will cross the block during this enormous auction, which includes a complete set of Lincoln cents featuring the 1909 S-VBD. Only 484,000 of these coins were ever struck, as they were discontinued when conflict over the inclusion of the designer’s initials arose. This and other highly valuable pieces will sell to the highest bidder.
Other highlights include:
• Lot #125: 2008 China 300 Yuan silver coin NGC PF69 ultra cam. One kilo of silver, it is the official commemorative silver coin of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, still in its original mint packaging;
• Lot #162: Complete Lincoln Cent set including keys dated 1909-1940;
• Lot #175: 1916-D Mercury Dime (Key Date);
• Lot #225: 2007 China 25th anniversary of the Chinese Panda PF. 25 proof quarter ounce panda coins in original box of issue. Desirable item;
• Lot #275: BEP 2006 $5 single note set “new color of money”. One note from each of the 12 districts, no serial number over 4 digits, lowest serial number found is on the Cleveland Bill ID00000151A.
“This is the finest collection of coins that we have sold at auction in our history”, said Larry Merhiy of BidALot Coin Auction Company. “We are thrilled that through Proxibid, we are able to share this incredible numismatic auction across the nation and around the world.”
Simply create an account, log on and bid to be the owner of these historical pieces. Find more information and place your pre-bids at www.proxibid.com/
Social Media Links
“Like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/
Read our blog at http://Fresh.Proxibid.com
Omaha-based Proxibid brings auctioneers and bidders together for a world-class online auction experience. Since 2002, the Company has worked with more than 2,500 auctioneers to bring more than 35,000 auctions to a global, online audience. With registered bidders from more than 190 countries, no other provider in the industry connects more buyers and sellers than Proxibid. The Company’s proprietary live Internet bidding service and Web site were developed by auctioneers and industry-leading professionals to provide our bidders with the most user-friendly and comprehensive online auction experience possible.
Proxibid’s customer service and support is unmatched in the industry. The company’s toll-free support center is open before, during and after every live auction, and is staffed with bi-lingual auction specialists who assist both bidders and auctioneers. For more information about Proxibid, please visit us online at www.proxibid.com.
# # #
Proxibid is the world's largest provider of live auction webcasting services. Proxibid’s live Internet bidding service provides our bidders with the most user-friendly and comprehensive live online auction experience possible.