News By Tag
* Climbing Kilimanjaro
* Altitude Sickness
* Kilimanjaro Climbing Routes
* Professional Guides
* Budget Kilimanjaro Trekking
* More Tags...
News By Place
Climbing kilimanjaro essentials and travel tips for comfort and success
information on mount kilimanjaro climbing necessary things to consider for success and comfort. Kilimanjaro climbers consider altitude sickness, climbing kilimanjaro route, budget of kilimanjaro tour, professional guides and climbing gears.
Helpful travel tips for comfortable and success Kilimanjaro trekking trip.
Climbing Kilimanjaro tour is a vacation holiday on category of adventure while wildlife safaris Tanzania is leisure tours.
Mountain climbing is adventure tour which needs some physical exert and good health always.
Climbing Kilimanjaro is different from other mountains in the world like everest, Aconcagua, Denali, table mountains. Hiking Kilimanjaro does not need any training or ropes.
Kilimanjaro climbing is easier and it is walkable trip from lowest altitude where trekking begin to highest hiking points until you reach the summit.
The Kilimanjaro climbers begin climbing from natural forests, to moorland, then volcanic rock and to alpine desert covered with glaciers until you reach Kilimanjaro Kibo peak Snow, highest point of Africa.
There are six official hiking kilimanjaro routes by which to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, namely: Marangu, Rongai, Lemosho, Shira, Umbwe, Northern circuit and Machame.
It is considered that climbing kilimanjaro is easier than any other mountain, how ever there is one common natural event which should be considered. The kilimanjaro climbers, guides and Company should take care of Altitude sickness or Mountain sickness.
What should be done for success and comfortable hiking Kilimanjaro?
- Choose a Month with favorite weather. Best season months are July, August, September and October; Jan, Febr and March are best also. June, November and December are also good
- Read details of each kilimanjaro climbing route and choose which one suits best to your interest and physical level.
- Consider acclimatization enough depending on which country or what area you live/reside. Those who live or reside at lowest altitude particularly at sea or near sea level should get enough acclimatization.
- Make sure you have enough and proper climbing gears like boots, warm clothes, walking sticks e.t.c
- Take enough drinking water while climbing, about 3 to 5 litres.
- And don’t rush, go slowly please.
- Guides will monitor your health, advise you and give any help for your comfortable trip.