News By Tag
News By Location
Introduction to Project Finance | 4 April 2012, Central London, UK
Join fellow industry professionals at SMi's Masterclass - Introduction to Project Finance taking place on 4th April 2012, Central London
This event covers an extensive range of topics and provides a comprehensive survey and in-depth analysis of the types of assets which lends itself to project financing, risk identification, risk preparation, mitigation and allocation. The masterclass is headed by an industry expert who has been a lead finance lawyer for
the Sponsors of the Laibin B Power transaction which was the first project financing under the PRC's BOT Law.
Gaining a deeper understanding of what Project Finance is and what it can do for your business has never been more essential due to the reluctance of banks to lend in the current economic climate. The fact that Project Finance is one of the safest structured credit options for banks further highlights the need to learn more about how to raise finance for major energy this way.
Benefits of attending SMi’s CPD accredited masterclass, Introduction to Project Finance:
• Acquire an understanding of the essential characteristics of project finance
• Gain an understanding of the principles of project risk identification, mitigation and allocation
• Examine a wide range of financing alternatives
• Discuss the ways that controlled project accounts can be used in project finance
• Assess tools, techniques and information to immediately benefit your business
• Learn from an experienced lecturer with two decades of experience and in-depth knowledge in various areas, including the Energy and Infrastructure Finance Sector
For further information and the opportunity to register online please visit; http://www.smi-
# # #
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi's highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications.