News By Tag
* Shared Services
* Shared Services Center
* More Tags...
News By Place
Streamlining Financial Shared Services Transformation with Innovative Strategies & Technologies
New York, NY – SSON & IQPC, announces the 12th Annual Shared Services for Finance & Accounting, taking place May 16-18, 2012 in Dallas, TX. The 11th Summit grew 68% in attendees highlighting the importance and growth of shared services today.
Key topics for the 12th Annual Shared Services for Finance & Accounting:
• Value beyond transactions:
• Implementation strategies and best practices for fast-tracked HR transformation
• Identifying and executing continuous improvement initiatives without service interruptions
Featured speakers include:
• Vice President, Controller Financial Shared Services, Pepsi Co.
• Vice President, Finance Operations- Shared Services, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
• Vice President, Shared Services, Wendy’s/Arby’
• Divisional Vice President, Shared Services Center, JC Penny
• Senior Vice President, Shared Services America, Dyno Nobel
This year’s event introduces it dual track sessions allowing for customization depending on SS stage for those in beginning stages to receive startup information and those in more mature stages to receive next step knowledge: 1)Planning & Launching Shared Services: Drive efficiency and process improvement 2)Knowledge Management and Expansion: Foster competitive advantages.
# # #
IQPC provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, and Toronto.